Last day for candidates, candidates’ committees, political action committees, organizations supporting or opposing a ballot proposition and political party central committees to file an itemized statement of receipts and expenditures. W.S. 22-25-106(a)(ii), W.S. 22-25-106(b)(i), W.S. 22-25-106(d) and
- Candidates for county and municipal offices files with the County Clerk.
- Committees supporting a candidate for a county and municipal office, or supporting or opposing a local ballot proposition and local political action committees file with the County Clerk.
- Candidates for state legislature, statewide offices, circuit court, district court, supreme court or committees and PAC’s supporting or opposing the above races or supporting statewide ballot propositions file online with the Secretary of State.
- Political party county central committees file online with the Secretary of State.
- Political party state central committees file online with the Secretary of State.