ROCK SPRINGS — This summer, children can enjoy free breakfast and lunch through Sweetwater County School District No. 1 and the Summer Food Service Program.
All children ages 18 years and under have the opportunity to eat healthy food during the summer months when they aren’t in school. All meals must be consumed on site, to ensure children are getting the proper nutrition they need to learn, play, and grow during the summer months.
No applications are required and no questions will be asked. This program includes all levels of income. The Summer Food Service Program is a USDA-funded program.
Meals will be offered at the following locations:
Elementary School Locations
• June 3–July 3: Desert View, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. lunch (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
• June 10–June 14: Eastside Elementary 9–9:20 a.m. breakfast (Monday–Friday); 11:30 a.m. to noon lunch (Monday–Friday)
• Aug. 12: Eastside/Pilot Butte Elementary 9–9:20 a.m. breakfast (Monday); 12:15–12:35 p.m. lunch (Monday)
Junior High/High School Locations
• June 3–July 25: Rock Springs Junior High 8–8:30 a.m. breakfast (June Only: M-Th); 11 a.m. to noon lunch (M-Th)
• May 28–July 25: Rock Springs High School 7:30–8:30 a.m. breakfast (Monday-Friday); 11 a.m. to noon lunch (Monday-Friday)
All sites will be closed July 4-5.