Filmed at Rock Springs High School, where senior choir members were earlier recognized for their 2019-2020 accomplishments, wind and traffic added some extra noise to the regular update.
A Rock Springs teenager became the 14th person confirmed to have the coronavirus in Sweetwater County. Also on Wednesday, Gov. Mark Gordon announced additional changes to statewide health orders, which would open up more businesses and allow events with more people, as long as they practice safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The video begins and ends with a quick review of the student posters that line the perimeter of the school property to honor the Class of 2020.
- Arrest Report May 23
- Wyoming coronavirus recoveries increase by 24, doctor warns against complacency
- Coronavirus deaths rise to 12, Platte Co. sees first case
- COVID-19 found at Casper nursing home; 265 to be tested, quarantined
- Arrest Report May 24
- Arrest Report May 21
- Arrest Report May 25
- Community can support former county employee in need
- NTEC furloughs 93 hourly workers, 8 salaried from Antelope mine
- Virus surge blamed on carelessness nixes Wyoming car show