The number of active COVID-19 cases in Wyoming has decreased this week; Kim Lionberger gave an update on the recovered COVID cases among hospital employees; the Richard Fire remains 0% contained but more firefighters have arrived on the scene; and the Rock Springs Police Department is encouraging everyone to lock their vehicles after a recent spike in auto thefts and burglaries. Hannah discusses what COVID-19, wildfires, and auto thefts have in common.
- Arrest Report Sept. 20
- Arrest Report Sept. 21
- Rock Springs resident to share experience as family member of murder victims
- What’s the value of Western Wyoming Community College?
- Mullen Fire causes evacuations, remains a concern
- School year continues with new challenges
- Arrest Report Sept. 24
- COVID-related death total reaches 50
- Arrest Report Sept. 23
- Arrest Report Sept. 22