Sweetwater County recorded its 18th confirmed coronavirus case. Gov. Mark Gordon said outdoor events could expand up to 250 people, effective June 1. However, many prominent rodeos, including Cheyenne Frontier Days, won't take place in 2020 due to health, logistic and economic concerns. Finally, Rocket Miner staff members are making their own transitions as part of the "new abnormal."
- Confederate flags in Wyoming. Why?
- Ciner expansion project proposal moves forward
- Regulators approve first new coal mine in decades
- Municipal judge resigns, sparks shouting at Gillette council meeting
- School district preparing for in-person instruction
- Former director pleads guilty to stealing from dispatch center
- Andrew Weaver pleads not guilty to murder charges
- Arrest Report July 8
- Laramie County man brings Wyoming COVID-19 deaths to 21
- Jackson man pulls through 88-day battle with coronavirus