Here are some of the requirements: •Must include: The author’s legal name, town of residence and a phone number (not for print, but for confirmation). Anonymous letters will not be printed. •Length: The most readable letters cover issues within 250 to 350 words. Letters longer than 600 words will be trimmed or disregarded. Letters will be edited for clarity and may be cut for length. •Guest columns: All columns, guest columns and letters will be published at the discretion of the editor. •Submit online or send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 D St., Rock Springs, WY 82901. For more information, contact the Rocket-Miner at 307-362-3736
- Lincoln Elementary may be demolished
- BLM accuses contractor of dumping trash near Farson
- Field of dreams
- Rocket-Miner to go to twice-weekly publication
- John Dale (Jack) Norris
- GR juvenile's body found by cemetery
- Rafael Chavez
- UW to host top high school seniors at Engineering Summer Program
- Marianne ‘Petro’ Smith
- John Balog Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.