Here are some of the requirements: •Must include: The author’s legal name, town of residence and a phone number (not for print, but for confirmation). Anonymous letters will not be printed. •Length: The most readable letters cover issues within 250 to 350 words. Letters longer than 600 words will be trimmed or disregarded. Letters will be edited for clarity and may be cut for length. •Guest columns: All columns, guest columns and letters will be published at the discretion of the editor. •Submit online or send them to: email@example.com or 215 D St., Rock Springs, WY 82901. For more information, contact the Rocket-Miner at 307-362-3736
- Gym announces opening date
- I-80 remains closed between Rock Springs and Rawlins
- Community rallies behind teacher after fire
- Stranded semis stack up; I-80 remains closed
- Remember the convoy in Sweetwater County?
- Sharon S. Frost
- Charles (Chuck) Wilkinson Jr.
- John Dale (Jack) Norris
- Report concludes no illegal trustee meeting took place
- Praying for healing, working for change
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.