Here are some of the requirements: •Must include: The author’s legal name, town of residence and a phone number (not for print, but for confirmation). Anonymous letters will not be printed. •Length: The most readable letters cover issues within 250 to 350 words. Letters longer than 600 words will be trimmed or disregarded. Letters will be edited for clarity and may be cut for length. •Guest columns: All columns, guest columns and letters will be published at the discretion of the editor. •Submit online or send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 D St., Rock Springs, WY 82901. For more information, contact the Rocket-Miner at 307-362-3736
- Missing woman found dead
- Contributions pour in for RSHS student and family
- Sheriff's office: No foul play suspected in death of Aubree Corona
- Vietnam Veterans Moving Wall Memorial comes to Rock Springs
- Paul Edward Mackey
- New general manager highlights local possibilities
- Douglas Clay Jarvie
- Evacuations lifted for Tannerite Fire
- Teacher of the Year finds joy in making a difference
- Coyote Creek closing doors at end of Aug.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.