My reporters and I attend any number of meetings throughout Sweetwater County on a weekly basis. At some of these meetings, board members will dine together. Some of the spreads are quite nice and I’m sure are included to feed board members who must come straight from work, without first going home for a bite to eat and in anticipation of a long meeting.
Here are some of the requirements: •Must include: The author’s legal name, town of residence and a phone number (not for print, but for confirmation). Anonymous letters will not be printed. •Length: The most readable letters cover issues within 250 to 350 words. Letters longer than 600 words will be trimmed or disregarded. Letters will be edited for clarity and may be cut for length. •Guest columns: All columns, guest columns and letters will be published at the discretion of the editor. •Submit online or send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 D St., Rock Springs, WY 82901. For more information, contact the Rocket-Miner at 307-362-3736
- Harbor Freight to open store in Rock Springs
- Search suspended for Aubree Corona
- National High School Finals Rodeo results (as of Thursday afternoon)
- National High School Rodeo Finals results as of Friday afternoon
- National champs crowned: See short go results from the NHSFR
- Rodeo visitors praise Events Complex
- Laurie Macioszek
- Little stars with big talents
- Aldreds celebrate 50th anniversary
- Little stars with big talent
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.