ROCK SPRINGS — In the Nov. 22 edition of the Rocket-Miner, Colton Scott Martinez’s entry in the Sweet-water County judgments included incorrect offenses. The entry should have read: State of Wyoming vs. Colton Scott Martinez, Nov. 22, judgment and sentencing. Martinez pleaded guilty to failure to register, first offense. He received an 18- to 36-month sentence with 109 days credit.
- Rawlins physician charged with 32 felony counts won't face jury trial
- Here in Wyoming, lives the wealthiest man in the world
- Weekend winter storm watch in effect
- Trading Tiger orange for Mustang red
- GRPD investigating unattended death
- Arrest Report Feb. 14
- Able Hands honors nine employees for 10 years of service
- From a Mustang to a Cowboy
- Robert "Bob" Jenkins Reese
- Ask Wyoming Game and Fish: Do you have any tips for rabbit hunting?