The Rocket-Miner serves southwestern Wyoming in print five days a week and online, serving as the area’s most complete source of news and community updates.
It is printed and published by APG Media of the Rockies LLC, along with the Wyoming Tribune Eagle, Laramie Daily Boomerang, the Rawlins Daily Times, the Wyoming Business Report and wyosports.net. We are an active supporter and participant in the Wyoming Press Association, a statewide trade organization representing all of the state’s daily and weekly newspapers, and a member of the National Newspaper Association. These associations serve as a resource for training and information affecting our industry, as well as tracking legislative issues affecting newspapers.
It is our commitment to bring you, our readers, more local news coverage than anyone else — shedding light on the issues that matter to you most and keeping you informed on what is happening statewide and here at home.
The Rocket-Miner — whether through its online or print edition — is committed to serving its community just as it has since 1881.
- Rocket-Miner to go to twice-weekly publication
- John Dale (Jack) Norris
- Musician seeks community's help
- Avengers return home as state champions
- Bridger units on track to close, but timing is unclear
- Downtown roaring with Rods and Rails Car Show Saturday
- Public meeting looks at future of Lincoln Elementary
- Giant flag flies again
- Lincoln Elementary may be demolished
- Milt Friel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.