The Rocket-Miner serves southwestern Wyoming in print two days a week, Wednesday and Saturday, with daily updates online, serving as the area’s most complete and trusted source of news and community updates.
It is printed and published by APG Media of the Rockies LLC, along with the Wyoming Tribune Eagle, Laramie Daily Boomerang, the Rawlins Daily Times, the Wyoming Business Report and wyosports.net. We are an active supporter and participant in the Wyoming Press Association, a statewide trade organization representing all of the state’s daily and weekly newspapers, and a member of the National Newspaper Association. These associations serve as a resource for training and information affecting our industry, as well as tracking legislative issues affecting newspapers.
It is our commitment to bring you, our readers, more local news coverage than anyone else — shedding light on the issues that matter to you most and keeping you informed on what is happening statewide and here at home.
The Rocket-Miner — whether through its online or print edition — is committed to serving its community just as it has since 1881.
- Feds to start weaning elk from feeding at refuge
- School board vote means Wyoming high schools can play softball
- New general manager highlights local possibilities
- Teacher of the Year finds joy in making a difference
- ‘There are more stories to tell’
- Show your pride in the Tigers
- David John Yori
- Welcome Mustangs!
- Johnathan Michael Inbody
- It's festival time on the Green River