COVID-19 numbers have risen again today, putting Wyoming over 10,000 total cases and leaving us with 2,831 currently active cases and 68 deaths. The percent of active cases in Sweetwater County has also risen over the past month. Hannah discusses how it's more important than ever to be infor…
The wife of the former Green River fire chief pleaded guilty to felony theft in a change of plea hearing. Gov. Mark Gordon encouraged increased personal responsibility to blunt a spike in COVID-19 cases. While the update was taped before the Rock Springs High School bonfire, see photos and v…
Hannah gives a brief news update on location at the Rock Springs Homecoming Parade! (Correction: Hannah accidentally said the Mullen Fire is 79% contained, but it is actually 72% contained as of today.)
After a quick update on COVID-19 increases and the Mullen and Cameron Peak Fires, Hannah discusses the new portable planetarium Sweetwater BOCES is hoping to purchase and some upcoming activities and events in recognition of Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Opening arguments were heard in the trial of a man charged with attempted first-degree murder. Gov. Mark Gordon announced free home COVID-19 tests would be made available to Wyoming residents. Basketball practice will start Thursday at UW.
A Green River man charged with alleged attempted first-degree murder is on trial this week. The Rock Springs Historical Museum will host its Rock Springs Cemetery Walking Tour on Friday. Three positive cases of COVID-19 have been reported at Western Wyoming Community College, and today is th…
Today's number of new COVID-19 cases in Wyoming was the highest yet. Two more active cases were confirmed in School District No. 1. The Green River Wolves are celebrating Homecoming, the Tigers game might take place at home tomorrow, and local law enforcement and faith communities are coming…
The Mullen Fire is now 14% contained. COVID-19 numbers have spiked to all-time highs in Wyoming - "trending in the wrong direction," according to Gov. Gordon. Despite being postponed several times due to the pandemic, the Actors' Mission production of "The Waverly Gallery" will open this week.
Confirmed and probable cases, active cases, and the COVID-related death total have all risen for Wyoming. The Mullen Fire continues to spread and cause damage. Locally, the beginning of October brings several community events, including live performances and Breast Cancer Awareness month act…
Today Governor Gordon announced changes to public health orders that will ease some restrictions, particularly on restaurants. This change comes despite the fact that Wyoming's COVID-19 cases have recently risen significantly. The Mullen Fire continues to spread in the Medicine Bow National …
- Rocket Miner update: Looking back after 200 days of COVID-19 cases in Wyoming
- Rocket Miner update: Talking about Women We Admire
- Rocket Miner update: Remembering a supreme justice and "Brian's Song"
- Emmalee Skinner dances to "You Will Be Found"
- Rocket Miner update: Can you spot the trolls?
- Rocket Miner update: Flu vaccine clinic doubles as COVID-19 practice
- Rocket Miner update: Law enforcement targets impaired driving; Malaysian monkey takes pictures
- Rocket Miner update: School districts talks masks, staff burnout and future budget cuts
- Rocket Miner update: 9/11 remembered, college coverage expanded, and 5 questions from the APG VP
- Behind The Badge: K9 Officer Shows Off Tracking Skills At ‘Dr. Phil’ Taping
- Rocket Miner update: Cleanup continues; UW extends campus pause; airport to host centennial flight
- Rocket Miner update: High school football returns to Sweetwater County
- Rocket Talks Entertainment: "Reel Redemption" interview with Tyler Smith
- Rocket Miner update: Teen reported missing; council conflicts continue; schools prepare for games
- Rocket Miner update: Breaking down guidelines for fall school activities and death statistics
- Rocket Miner update: Wyoming Stock Growers Association opens convention; Western seeks fan faces
- Rocket Miner update; School resumes in Sweetwater No. 1; state COVID-19 death count reaches 33
- Rocket Miner update: American suffrage advanced by lawmaker's mother
- Rocket Miner update: Free COVID tests for students ,guilty verdict in abuse case, CWD, last day.
- Rocket Miner update: "Superman Smashes the Klan" teaches us not to let hate go unchallenged
- Rocket Miner update: Trump offers financial relief; MAC cancels fall sports; schools plan to reopen
- Rocket Miner update: COVID-19 patient lodging, Teton goat cull, weather, Wyomings COVID-19 stats.
- Rocket Miner update: Mountain West revises sports; Wyo's rig count hits 0; CARES Act money to pay for college
- Rocket Miner update: What is "doomscrolling," and how can you stop?
- Youth auction at Sweetwater County Fair: Part 5
- Youth auction at Sweetwater County Fair: Part 7
- Youth auction at Sweetwater County Fair: Part 6
- Youth auction at Sweetwater County Fair: Part 3
- Youth auction at Sweetwater County Fair: Part 4
- Youth auction at Sweetwater County Fair: Part 2
- Last preparations for the auction
- Youth auction at 2020 Sweetwater County Fair: Part 1
- Rocket Miner update: 2020 Sweetwater County Fair concludes with youth auction
- Sweetwater County Fair winners
- Rocket Miner update: COVID-19, bestiality investigation, hunting seasons to continue as normal.
- Rocket Miner update: Hurricane Hanna nears; more aid expected; keep in touch with others
- Wyoming Army National Guardsmen return home to open arms
- Rocket Miner update: Teams prepare to play; celebrate National Day of the American Cowboy on July 25
- Rocket Miner update: Celeste Keelin's "The History in Me" wins museum scholarship contest
- Rocket Miner update: MLB starts exhibition games, flags lowered in honor of the late John Lewis