A review of "Superman Smashes the Klan" explores the comic book adoption of a 1946 radio serial where Superman fought against white supremacists. We all have different talents, and we're encouraged to use them to make the world a better place.
President Donald Trump signed multiple executive orders to provide unemployment and tax relief while Congress debates COVID-19 aid package. The Mid-Atlantic Conference canceled fall sports. Sweetwater County School District No. 1 answered questions about reopening plans.
Rocket Miner reporter Chase Galley talks about the health department seeking more lodging for COVID patience to quarantine. Grand Teton looking for volunteers to help with mountain goat cull. Red flag warning, weather, along with Wyoming COVID stats.
The Mountain West Conference revised plans for fall sports. Wyoming's rig count became zero after workers laid down the last active gas rig in Sweetwater County. Gov. Mark Gordon announced CARES Act funding will help the unemployed and underemployed go to college.
More people are binging on gloom-and-doom news. "Doomscrolling" is when readers consume bad news to an obsessive degree. This addiction is drawing more attention and talk on how to disrupt the cycle and leave the negative behind.
subscription_bypass Part 6 continues at https://youtu.be/MMWfNPMmzLU.
Due to a battery running out of power, this is the final video of the 2020 youth auction at the Sweetwater County Fair.
Part 4 continues at https://youtu.be/lfJlywT-jxY.
- Youth auction at Sweetwater County Fair: Part 2
- Last preparations for the auction
- Youth auction at 2020 Sweetwater County Fair: Part 1
- Rocket Miner update: 2020 Sweetwater County Fair concludes with youth auction
- Sweetwater County Fair winners
- Rocket Miner update: COVID-19, bestiality investigation, hunting seasons to continue as normal.
- Rocket Miner update: Hurricane Hanna nears; more aid expected; keep in touch with others
- Wyoming Army National Guardsmen return home to open arms
- Rocket Miner update: Teams prepare to play; celebrate National Day of the American Cowboy on July 25
- Rocket Miner update: Celeste Keelin's "The History in Me" wins museum scholarship contest
- Rocket Miner update: MLB starts exhibition games, flags lowered in honor of the late John Lewis
- Update: Stores to require masks; nursing home reports COVID-19 case; boards pass reopening plans
- Rocket Miner update: River Festival continuing with modifications; sci-fi "Illuminae" illuminates
- Rocket Miner update: UW vs. Utah game canceled; Pet Parade starts 2nd Saturday fun
- Rock Springs Pet Parade 2020
- Rocket Miner update: New mine gets permitted; UW hopes football starts on time; governor weighs in
- Rocket Miner update: Libraries offer summer activities and Scouts host cow fundraiser
- Rocket Miner update: Reading excerpts from July 4 hurts, until I remember my WWII uncle
- Rocket Miner update: Visitor center opens; Western president's contract extended; school reopening framework shared
- Rocket Miner update: Mississippi votes to change state flag; don't forget your mental health
- Rocket Miner update: Wyoming tops 1,000 confirmed cases; Adventure Guide publication nears
- Rocket Miner update: Freedom of speech and cancel culture
- Rocket Miner update for June 21, 2020: Happy Father's Day
- Rocket Miner update: Communication is key; AP updates style; museum names beaver Chewie
- Rocket Miner update: County sees 3 new cases in 24 hours; Aunt Jemima retired
- "Coming together" prayer vigil: Part 3
- "Coming together" prayer vigil: Part 2
- "Coming together" prayer vigil: Part 1
- Rocket Miner update: Train fire extinguished; churches host prayer vigil
- Rocket Miner news update: Train wreck burns; tips offered for safer summer
- Rocket Miner update: Wanted person at large; county officials scaling back on updates;
- Rocket Talks Covid-19 Daily update, Sweetwater County has two new cases.
- Rocket Miner update: Freeze warning issued; candlelight vigil rescheduled
- Rocket Miner update: Ribbon-cutting signals we're open for business; and be respectful of bubbles
- Rock Springs citywide ribbon-cutting
- Rocket Miner Covid-19 Update, National High School Finals Rodeo, and Bears
- Rocket Miner COVID-19 update: NHSFR may come to Sweetwater County, Governor's latest update
- Rocket Miner update: Two more local cases reported; concert series resuming
- Rocket Miner COVID-19 Update and Joe Exotic!
- Rocket Miner update: Sweetwater reaches 22 cases; American cities see protests and pushback